Another year has passed in my life. It’s that time again where you get “happy birthday” texts on that special day and are greeted by “Happy Birthday!” wherever you walk…
On my birthday this month, I decided to reflect on the past year. I asked myself: “How have I changed since twelve months ago? Have I matured? Have I deepened a spiritual relationship with God?”
During this past year, God has blessed me in so many ways. I cannot thank Him enough for all He has done for me. Today I wanted to make a list of all the things I am grateful for. It will not do justice to what God has blessed me with; my blessings are innumerable.
I am filled with gratitude for…
- Most importantly, my Father in Heaven who loves me infinitely and unconditionally. Thank you for giving me another chapter in my life.
- My parents, who are always there for me and set high standards for their children. You always know what’s best for me, even when I don’t agree. You two are amazing parents! Thanks, Mom and Dad.
- My sister, who has been sent into my life to help me develop and beautify my character. You’re awesome!
- My friends. Okay, so I can’t even start to list all the crazy and hilarious memories I’ve had with you all! You guys have always been there for me in my best moments and my worst. Thank you for putting up with me. 😉 We’ve experienced so much together as close friends, classmates, and siblings in Christ. Looking forward to many more years of friendship! Thanks for everything~
- The chance to travel to Taiwan and experience the unique culture there!
- Food and my refrigerator 😝
- Ice skating.
- Trials, because they are my chance to refine my character and truly depend on Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit, who continually guides me.
- Blue skies and sunshine
- The beach, where everything is perfect.
- Water balloons…hehehe…
- The beauty of nature.
- God’s promises in His Word.
- YOU! Thanks for following my blog and being a loyal follower! I really appreciate you!
My goal in this new year is to develop a deeper relationship with my Creator, spend more time with family, and prepare for the soon coming of Christ! May our eyes always be on Him.
That Girl Over There ~