It is currently drizzling outside on this cold, misty, gray day. And now I can’t curl my hair because of the humidity. U_U Here’s my survival guide for rainy days – check it out!
- Make hot chocolate for two – text your best friend and invite her to come over and enjoy it with you! and if she can’t come…well..that means more for you :O
- Organize your closet – and create some outfits while you’re at it!
- Sharpen all your colored pencils
- Vlog your day, then watch it when the day is over
- Buy some cute socks online (I suggest Forever21, they have some adorable socks that will make you smile!)
- Get fairy lights and string them across your bedroom to make it super tumblr
- Do you have an empty corner in your bedroom? Throw down some extra pillows and rugs, add a blanket or two, and snuggle down with your phone in your new cozy corner!
- Play the piano – I suggest learning “Time Travel Theme“
- Listen to Yiruma playlists while wrapped in a fluffy blanket
- Dance in the rain with a brightly colored umbrella
- Watch blogilates “Abs in a Flash” and do it with her, then treat yourself to a smoothie afterwards
- Start a bullet journal
- Browse pictures of kittens on Instagram/Internet
- Go window shopping online XD remember, it’s only window shopping…
- Put on a face mask and get dewey skin
- Bake something and Instagram it!
- If Daiso is in your area… *runs into store and buys everything*
aaaaand that’s all for now. oh hey look, the sun just came out! ^-^
That Girl Over There