It’s me :)) *gives you a wink because you are supposed to know this song reference*
HIII! I’ve missed you so so so much…I haven’t posted for an entire week! *gasp* Also, I’ve been rewriting this post and this is like my 3rd try…stay tuned becaaaause….
I wanted to give you a quick DIY for Valentine’s Day! Yas, it’s coming up. And yes, I will be alone this year for V-Day…duh. Unless you’ll be my valentine :3
Here we go!
For this DIY, you’ll need:
- cute origami paper…preferably Valentine Day color-themed
- a stamp (optional)
- First of all, ya gotta know how to fold origami hearts. Use this link to choose a type of heart to fold! The instructions are super detailed and even have videos! You should start with the easy origami heart if this is your first time. Make two hearts, set them aside.
- Second, fold your card stock paper in half to make a card. You can trim the edges to make them rounder, as shown in the picture above.
- Glue your paper hearts onto the front of the card.
- Then, if you have a valentine’s day stamp, stamp it across the bottom of the card. If you don’t have a stamp, writing is fine too!
- Write your lovely message inside the card~
- Give it to your valentine!
I think these valentines are so super cute and would definitely make anyone go “aww!” Whoever receives these valentines from you sure is lucky!
Love you so so so much,
That Girl Over There
*All photos and inspiration from Omiyage Blogs! Thanks so much for this fun idea!