Hey there! You look beautiful today :D Where I live, it feels like a beautiful, perfect summer day and I just can NOT wait for summer. Everyone’s obsessing over how “spring is in the air” and what not. It definitely is, so much so that it feels like a June day. Anyways, let’s get on with this post.
So one of the common things you would see on tumblr are cute pictures of road trips. Road trips are like the best if you want to do a photo shoot, hang out with your friends, or just simply relax! So below I have listed what I love to bring on road trips. This isn’t a rule that everyone has to follow for road trips, it’s just a suggestion :) Enjoy!
- First things first: bring a hat and sunglasses. You don’t want to get burned, and plus they look great ;)
- I literally bring my lip balm everywhere I go. My lips get dry easily, and using lip balm really helps moisturize them. Currently I’m using the EOS blueberry lip balm~
- Another thing for skin care is to bring lotion and sunscreen, to keep your skin looking fab.
- You would also want to bring a good book, and perhaps even a small notebook to sketch and journal in. The Baltic Club has some amazing hand drawn notebooks that I would recommend.
- BRING A CAMERA! This is probably my favorite thing to bring on a road trip. The camera I’m using is a Nikon D5300 and I have two different lenses that I absolutely love <3
- MUST HAVE: your playlist and your earbuds/headphones. My favorite Christian artist would probably be Kari Jobe :) Current favorite song: The More I Seek You
- Infused detox water – this tastes even better than just normal water and it’s super pretty too! All you have to do is just put slices of whatever you like (strawberries, cucumbers, or limes are a good way to start) into your water and voila! A refreshing drink without all the extra calories that are in soda. Actually, this actually makes me wants to drink more water, which in turn hydrates my face and keeps it clear.
- Perhaps you will want to bring a blanket, just in case it gets cold :)
- Snacks! Bring some trail mix, some fruit, anything you like! (I only bring healthy snacks *cough* most of the time….)
- And last but not least, bring your friends! Because who goes on a road trip all by themselves? You can take cute pictures of each other too as a bonus :D
I really hope you enjoyed this post, and don’t forget to hit that like button if you did enjoy this post! If you didn’t enjoy this post…hit the like button anyways.
Love you all to the moon and back <3
That Girl Over There