- Ugh. Getting up early is hard, but getting out of bed is even harder. To motivate yourself, plan an awesome breakfast ahead of time. Trust me, it’ll work.
- Learning a foreign language is hard. To master Spanish, Japanese, or Chinese better, practice reading out loud. Focus on pronunciation and accuracy, forget about the speed.
- Stay awake throughout the day without drinking coffee. When you wake up, have a big drink of water. If you drink enough fluids in the morning, you’ll be more awake and alert throughout your classes! ( boba anyone?)
- Memorize things better by writing them out. It’s the equivalent of reading something 7 times!
5. If you have the opportunity to choose a topic for a paper, pick a (appropriate) topic that infuriates you. You’ll be able to rant on and on muahahaha.