what to do? well, here I’ve kindly compiled a list of fun winter activities to do with your family and friends :) enjoy!
- Drive around the neighborhood or the city and look at the Christmas lights while blasting the Christmas playlist (one of my favorites) For extra brownie points, do it while dressed in your Christmas onesies or pajamas ;)
2. Go ice skating! It doesn’t matter if you spend 95% of the time skating around on your behind…the fun time you’ll have will be worth it ;)
3. Gather some of your friends and spend the day baking treats ^^ you’ll most likely end up having a flour fight but it’s all about the memories right? Plus, you can sit around a toasty warm fire and enjoy your treats afterwards!
4. This one is super cozy & fun: build a fort out of pillows, blankets, chairs – whatever you can find! It’s lots of fun deciding among yourselves how you want the fort to look – you might even have a pillow fight along the way :3 For a tumblr touch – hang fairy lights around the inside of the fort and admire your work ^.^
5. Build and decorate gingerbread houses together! *cough* I have had a terrible experience with gingerbread houses where the icing got everywhere and nothing stuck together. The end result barely even looked like a gingerbread house, but DON’T LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU! Just…don’t eat too much candy ;)
6. Finally, make delicious s’mores together around a flickering fire. You’ll have a fabulous time eating the gooey confections and talking and laughing.
well, that’s it for now! maybe next time I’ll be back with gift ideas? stick around and you’ll find out ;)