I told you I’d be back! Today I’m here with a lovely DIY fall decor.
DIY – Cinnamon Stick Candles (sheknows.com)
For this DIY, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 1 or 2 Vanilla candles
- Cinnamon sticks (or regular twigs if you like)
- Thick elastic bands
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, slide the elastic band onto the candle so that it is right in the middle.
- Put the cinnamon sticks under the elastic band all the way around the candle.
- Take the twine and wrap it around the cinnamon sticks to cover the elastic band :D Tie the twine when you’re finished and tuck the ends underneath the other twine strands.
- If you like, add a pretty ribbon and tie it around the candle ^-^
Now light your candles and don’t burn your fingers like I did u_u
- Ugh. Getting up early is hard, but getting out of bed is even harder. To motivate yourself, plan an awesome breakfast ahead of time. Trust me, it’ll work.
- Learning a foreign language is hard. To master Spanish, Japanese, or Chinese better, practice reading out loud. Focus on pronunciation and accuracy, forget about the speed.
- Stay awake throughout the day without drinking coffee. When you wake up, have a big drink of water. If you drink enough fluids in the morning, you’ll be more awake and alert throughout your classes! ( boba anyone?)
- Memorize things better by writing them out. It’s the equivalent of reading something 7 times!
5. If you have the opportunity to choose a topic for a paper, pick a (appropriate) topic that infuriates you. You’ll be able to rant on and on muahahaha.