- Take a walk in nature.
- Watch the sunset – there’s something captivating about watching a fiery golden ball throw purple, pink, and orange hues across the indigo skies.
- Look at old photographs – this is one of my absolute favorites and always transports me back in time.
- Read an old entry in a journal or a diary.
- Go on a long drive with that nostalgic playlist going.
- Read a book in a quiet, little cozy corner of your house that’s preferably naturally lit.
- Take a warm shower.
I hope you’ll find these tips useful :D
inspired by Free People’s blog