It’s been like 3 weeks. I’M SO SORRY T_T Life got jealous and tried to take up all of my time, but here I am! Back and ready to go :)
Quick update: I’ve been working on my Instagram lately, and you should definitely check it out! You’ll find it in the sidebar of my blog. Midterms and exams have also been the death of me lately, and I’ve been desperately trying to keep up with a social life and music classes, all the while trying to stay fit and reach out to Him. Honestly I don’t know how I’m still alive haha x)
ANYWAYS. here are some fall pictures of these past two months. I’ll be back soon with a quality post, and maybe some DIYs :o stay tuned!
this is more of a summer picture…but neverthless. it was taken during fall so it counts ^-^
I’ll be back very soon!
that’s right. another mug recipe for all you lazy potatoes *aka me*
ignore the fact that it’s not vegan ;D it’ll be just between you and me…
3 Ingredient Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- cooking spray
- Grease the inside of the mug with cooking spray
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour into the mug
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, more or less if you need to do so.
That’s it! Now go take all the mugs in your house and make these cakes u.u Go on.
~ inspiration from Seventeen
btw guys, question. do you like the type of posts where I write a story based on a prompt? do you like recipes? hacks? please please let me know in the comments! <3
ayye your girl Faith went to the LA County Fair yesterday with some of her friends :D Here are some pics of the adventure!
the barn ;3
the yogurt was pretty good.
- Take a walk in nature.
- Watch the sunset – there’s something captivating about watching a fiery golden ball throw purple, pink, and orange hues across the indigo skies.
- Look at old photographs – this is one of my absolute favorites and always transports me back in time.
- Read an old entry in a journal or a diary.
- Go on a long drive with that nostalgic playlist going.
- Read a book in a quiet, little cozy corner of your house that’s preferably naturally lit.
- Take a warm shower.
I hope you’ll find these tips useful :D
inspired by Free People’s blog
why do they even exist? why do they torment my mind at all hours and moments of the day. of my life? they destroy not only my confidence, but everyone else’s self-confidence.
insecurities are always pressuring us to look like others, act like others, listen to the same songs as others.
we should be allowed to love ourselves. after all, we are God’s masterpieces. insecurities, you shouldn’t be allowed to destroy us from the inside out. I’m tired of not being tall enough, not being skinny enough, not being fit enough, not cool enough, not pretty enough. I’m just tired of not being enough. it takes all of 3 seconds to compare ourselves with others. society is constantly slapping us with images of how we should look and behave. give us freedom to be ourselves, to embrace ourselves for who we really are. honestly guys, let the haters hate. you are beautiful. you are strong. you are worth it. God has brought you through everything that you thought you wouldn’t get through. you’ll live.
you’ll be okay, and it’s perfectly fine to cry. it’s okay to spend sleepless nights. fall in love with yourself, and fall in love with Him. you are His unbelievably precious, precious masterpiece. He loves you, and I do too. sorry this post was long, but it was needed.
- Ugh. Getting up early is hard, but getting out of bed is even harder. To motivate yourself, plan an awesome breakfast ahead of time. Trust me, it’ll work.
- Learning a foreign language is hard. To master Spanish, Japanese, or Chinese better, practice reading out loud. Focus on pronunciation and accuracy, forget about the speed.
- Stay awake throughout the day without drinking coffee. When you wake up, have a big drink of water. If you drink enough fluids in the morning, you’ll be more awake and alert throughout your classes! ( boba anyone?)
- Memorize things better by writing them out. It’s the equivalent of reading something 7 times!
5. If you have the opportunity to choose a topic for a paper, pick a (appropriate) topic that infuriates you. You’ll be able to rant on and on muahahaha.
- “Little Do You Know” by Alex and Sierra
- “Three Empty Words” by Shawn Mendes
- “Closer” ft. Halsey
- “Too Young” by Sabrina Carpenter
- “I Love You Anyway” by Matt and Josie Minikus
comment below your favorite songs :D
I know you are all just as lazy as me when it comes to making food. you don’t have to admit, I know it already. so, I have a great mug recipe for pizza that you can make in under 5 minutes! keep reading u.u
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1/8 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/16 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons milk (I used soymilk)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- marinara sauce
- cheese (vegan or real)
- Italian herbs
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mug.
- Add the milk and oil, then stir and get rid of any lumps.
- Spread a thick layer of marinara sauce on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle on cheese and your preferred spices.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.
Warning: it’s super hot and I recommend letting it cool first before eating, otherwise you’ll end up with a burned mouth like me u.u
I’ve waited too long to make some decisions. Been too scared to take the risks and jump. Underestimated His power.
Maybe I’ve been too stressed about school, you know? Sometimes I look back and regret not placing my trust in Him.
Maybe…maybe I’ve waited too long to forgive people. There are the ones who deserve it the least, but at the same time deserve all of it because He has forgiven me first.
It’s quite possible that I’ve let other people influence me in negative ways: forcing me to mask my personality, change my interests, even mold the way I act into someone that’s not me.
And perhaps I’ve been too afraid to try new things and step out of my comfort zone. I wonder, how many amazing adventures have I missed out on simply because I’ve been too scared of what risks may be involved?
The most important thing is that everyone makes mistakes. We all have flaws; we all are human. Even if you or I make mistakes….
We can make or break the chains that hold us.
Bottom line: Do everything, regret nothing.
….I’m sure you know why.
I mean, look at that. What could be more exciting to my five year old mind than a line of delicious looking food?
Even better, the caterpillar gets to eat all of it (ignore the part about his tummy ache) and morphs into a gorgeous butterfly at the end.
Why can’t that happen to us? T_T