I told you I’d be back! Today I’m here with a lovely DIY fall decor.
DIY – Cinnamon Stick Candles (sheknows.com)
For this DIY, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 1 or 2 Vanilla candles
- Cinnamon sticks (or regular twigs if you like)
- Thick elastic bands
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, slide the elastic band onto the candle so that it is right in the middle.
- Put the cinnamon sticks under the elastic band all the way around the candle.
- Take the twine and wrap it around the cinnamon sticks to cover the elastic band :D Tie the twine when you’re finished and tuck the ends underneath the other twine strands.
- If you like, add a pretty ribbon and tie it around the candle ^-^
Now light your candles and don’t burn your fingers like I did u_u