ahhh! guys! I was nominated by my lovely friend from https://adventuringirlblog.wordpress.com for the blogger recognition award! so much gratefulness for her ~
well, let’s get started!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to display your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select (up to) 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
The Birth of Thee Adventurette
I started my blog about 2 1/2 years ago, in September of 2014. I vividly remember being inspired by Malala’s story of using her blog and writing to reach out to struggling girls all over the world. I wanted to be able to do that – to at the very least, inspire my readers and make them smile. Hopefully, I’ve been able to accomplish that :) Thee Adventurette started out as “Live. Laugh. Love.” and evolved over the years. I wouldn’t be here without my faithful readers! xx
Advice for New Bloggers
hmm, this might be a little difficult. If you are a new blogger, I encourage you to blog about your passions. Don’t think that you have to conform to the mainstream in order to get likes and views – that shouldn’t be the reason why you are blogging in the first place! If you truly care about something, you shouldn’t care about other people’s negative opinions on it. Just keep blogging regularly, interact with your readers, and be yourself! cliche advice, I know – but trust me, it works.
here are some lovely blogs that I simply must nominate! (if you’re not here, that doesn’t mean you’re not a fabulous blogger ;)
have a lovely day!