- Take a walk in nature.
- Watch the sunset – there’s something captivating about watching a fiery golden ball throw purple, pink, and orange hues across the indigo skies.
- Look at old photographs – this is one of my absolute favorites and always transports me back in time.
- Read an old entry in a journal or a diary.
- Go on a long drive with that nostalgic playlist going.
- Read a book in a quiet, little cozy corner of your house that’s preferably naturally lit.
- Take a warm shower.
I hope you’ll find these tips useful :D
inspired by Free People’s blog
….I’m sure you know why.
I mean, look at that. What could be more exciting to my five year old mind than a line of delicious looking food?
Even better, the caterpillar gets to eat all of it (ignore the part about his tummy ache) and morphs into a gorgeous butterfly at the end.
Why can’t that happen to us? T_T
This. <3 Have an amazing Monday, loves.p.s. ~ obsessed with @thehappypage and her amazing, inspiring quotes.
If you could stay one age forever, what age would it be?
When you feel nostalgic…post pictures.
Continue reading “Throwback Thursday – Pictures from the Past”