I know you are all just as lazy as me when it comes to making food. you don’t have to admit, I know it already. so, I have a great mug recipe for pizza that you can make in under 5 minutes! keep reading u.u
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1/8 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/16 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons milk (I used soymilk)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- marinara sauce
- cheese (vegan or real)
- Italian herbs
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mug.
- Add the milk and oil, then stir and get rid of any lumps.
- Spread a thick layer of marinara sauce on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle on cheese and your preferred spices.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.
Warning: it’s super hot and I recommend letting it cool first before eating, otherwise you’ll end up with a burned mouth like me u.u
….I’m sure you know why.
I mean, look at that. What could be more exciting to my five year old mind than a line of delicious looking food?
Even better, the caterpillar gets to eat all of it (ignore the part about his tummy ache) and morphs into a gorgeous butterfly at the end.
Why can’t that happen to us? T_T